- Unit will be ready for occupancy by 3:00 p.m. on summer weekly rentals.
- Check Out Time on Day of Departure is 10:00 a.m. on summer weekly rentals.
- A deposit of $200 is required on all summer season reservations to confirm. Reservations are refundable with a minimum of six-week notice of cancellation. (A $30 service charge on cancellation).
- All tenants must complete the registration card at the office upon arrival and obtain keys. (A $5 deposit on keys, one set per unit).
- RENT IS DUE ON THE FIRST DAY OF OCCUPANCY.
- Extra guest – an additional $10 is charged for each adult, and $5 for each child 2-12 per night.
- Dogs are allowed ONLY with management approval. Additional charge of $20 a day.
- Reservations are first come, first serve. It is your responsibility to reserve a cabin or apartment for next year.
- Each cabin comes with one boat slip.
- During the summer season, park only in designated areas. Boat trailers are to be stored in the trailer parking area located behind the boat repair building, the southeastern portion of the property.
- Motorcycles, power scooters, or other small motor powered vehicles may not be operated on the resort lawn. All motorized vehicles must be licensed and insured.
- PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE GEESE.
- Garbage is to be placed in plastic bags and bags tied or wired closed before disposing in containers.
- We are a river front resort. WE will be happy to direct you to excellent public beaches in the area.
- Towels and sheets are NOT included for any of the rentals.
The following Maid and Linen Service is included in the weekly base rent changed for each unit:
- The unit will be thoroughly cleaned prior to check-in.
- Each unit will be furnished with one roll of toilet tissue, one roll of paper towels, one garbage bags, and waste basket liners.
- Tenants are required to furnish any additional required paper towels, toilet tissue, garbage bags, and waste basket liners.
- Daily Maid Service to make beds, wash dishes, and clean unit is not included in the rental rates, but can be arranged for an additional change in advance with the office.
If you have any questions concerning the terms and conditions, please call us for clarification at (231) 238-9955.
Failure to follow the listed Terms and Conditions will result in eviction.