- Units will be ready for occupancy by 4:00 p.m. on summer
- Check Out Time on Day of Departure is 10:00 a.m. on summer
- A deposit of $100 for cabins with less than 3 bedrooms and
$200 for cabins with 3 bedrooms or more per week is required on
all summer season reservations to confirm your reservation.
Refundable with a minimum six-week notice of cancellation. (A
$30 service charge on cancellations).
- All tenants must complete the registration card at the
office upon arrival and obtain keys. (A $5 deposit on keys, one
set per unit.)
- RENT IS DUE ON THE FIRST DAY OF OCCUPANCY.
- Extra guests - An additional $10.00 is is charged for each
adult guest per night. Children 2 through 12 years of age, half
- NO PETS.
- Reservations are first come, first serve. It is your
responsibility to reserve a cabin or apartment for next year.
- Each cabin comes with one boat slip.
- During the summer season, park only in designated areas.
Boat trailers are to be stored in the trailer parking area
located behind the boat repair building, the southeastern
portion of the property.
- Motorcycles, power scooters, or other small motor powered
vehicles may not be operated on the resort lawn. All motorized
vehicles must be licensed and insured.
- Use of The Landings on Indian River facilities is restricted
to registered tenants and their house guests.
- PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE GEESE, they carry a painful swimmer's
itch. They also cause unsanitary conditions on the deck. They
may attack you.
- Garbage is to be placed in plastic bags and bags tied or
wired closed before disposing in containers.
- We are a river front resort. We will be happy to direct you
to excellent public beaches in the area.
- Towels and sheets are NOT included in weekly rates.
The following Maid and Linen Service is included in the weekly
base rent charged for each unit:
- The unit will be thoroughly cleaned prior to your check-in.
- Each unit will be furnished with two rolls of toilet tissue,
one roll of paper towels, two garbage bags, and waste basket
- Tenants are required to furnish any additional required
paper towels, toilet tissue, garbage bags and waste basket
- Daily Maid Service to make beds, wash dishes and clean unit
is not included in the rental rates, but can be arranged for in
advance with the office.
If you have any questions concerning the terms and conditions,
please call us for clarification at (231) 238-9955.
Failure to follow the listed Terms and Conditions will
result in eviction.
The Landings on Indian River